Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Favorite Songs of the Week,

Music is pretty much therapy for me. I can make any song relate to any situation in my life. Instead of posting blogs about each specific one that is basically describing my life right now I have decided to compile a list. Maybe someone else who is going through a similar feeling can find some healing.

  • "I Don't Believe You" -Pink
  • "It's All Your Fault" -Pink
  • "Forever & Always" -Taylor Swift
  • "White Horse" -Taylor Swift
  • "I Get It" -Kate Voegele
  • "Gives You Hell" -All American Rejects
  • "Ready Aim Misfire" -New Years Day
  • "That's What You Get" -Paramore
  • "If I Can't Have You" -Jonas Brothers
  • "Goodbye" -Miley Cyrus
  • "Broken" -Secondhand Serenade
  • "Different" -Acceptance
  • "Over You" -Acceptance
  • "Breaking" -Anberlin
  • "If I Were A Boy" -Beyonce
  • "It's Not Over" -Daughtry
  • "Get Back" -Demi Lovato
  • "All At Once" -The Fray
  • "Men and Mascara" -Julie Roberts
  • "Stupid Boy" -Keith Urban
  • "All We'd Ever Need" -Lady Antebellum
  • "Sorry" -Marie Mena
  • "All Over You" -The Spill Canvas
  • "Liar" -Taking Back Sunday
  • "Make Damn Sure" -Taking Back Sunday
  • "Liar-Liar" -The Used