Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Things

This has been floating around facebook for a couple weeks now and I got tagged and decided to give in. Here goes:

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I'm completely 100% addicted to diet coke. and I'm not ashamed.
2. I sleep with a stuffed animal. he's a cow, and his name is cow. I can't sleep without him.
3. There is only one person in the whole world that knows this but...i've been writing a book for the past year.
4. I'm a high school small group coach to 7 of the most amazing sophomore girls. my life wouldn't be the same without them.
5. I think music can cure the soul. You can tell alot about me by my favorites.
6. I have a blog. www.meagangibson.blogspot.com. it's nothing too special, but i like it.
7. I miss cheerleading almost every day.
8. I have exercise induced compartmental syndrome in both of my legs. simply put: my calf muscles will explode if I run for too long.
9. My dream job is being a stay at home wife and mom.
10. But i would also love to be a Publicist for a band or athlete.
11. I download music illegally.
12. I've been going to church since I was born and my parents have been on staff at a church since I was 5 but to be honest I really started believing in God in September 2008.
13. I do not EVER want to be without Him again.
14. My college small group has become my best friends. I can not imagine my life without them.
15. I have a shopping problem. Which is now a debt problem.
16. My favorite place in the whole world is where the 17 and the 10 meet and all you can see is downtown Phoenix.
17. I want to move far far away and start a brand new life.
18. But really I just want to run away from the hurt and pain.
19. I used to cut. Ever since I found TWLOHA I haven't.
20. I fantasize way too much about things that will never happen and therefore set myself up for failure with people.
21. I read alot. and by alot I mean ALOT. I would rather read than anything else in the world.
22. I would be lost without my planner. Most people don't know I have one but it's kinda my lifeline.
23. I'm addicted to Soapnet. I watch it every day.
24. I can belch like a man. No, worse than a man. Even with my mouth closed. It's super attractive.
25. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” -Roy Croft