Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Two of Three

HAPPINESS.



After my feelings of hurt and frustration, I got to be happy again. I honestly have amazing friends. I can not even say how lucky I truly am to have friends that will be there no matter what.

Even though we don't see each other often, my girls from high school will always be my best friends. It's hard when our schedules are all so different and we are living such different lives but when it does work out for us to get together its like we never left.

The girls that actually made the time to see me while I was in town last night are absolutely wonderful :) We all complain when it doesn't work out but when the opportunity is available for us, I'm glad we can all get over our past frustration and just enjoy being with each other.

Like we were saying last night, when we said best friends we meant that in 30 years from now if we needed each other we would still be there for each other in a heart beat, And I know that its true. We have all been through so much together and really grown up in the past 4 years but we've stuck together. And while we have made other friends, I know that we will always have each other.

I just love you girls :)