Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful For...

It's Thanksgiving eve and as I'm sitting here chillin in my office I started thinking about all the things I'm thankful for this year.

I am thankful for:

-Jesus Christ. He has given and blessed me with so much this year it's uncomprehendable.

-My family. Mom, Dad, Court, Justin and Kelsey. It's been a rough year and 1/2 and you guys have put up with me far more than I deserve.

-Jonathan Anthony Montoya. My best friend in the whole world. Again, you've been there for me day after day after day and I am so lucky to have you my best friend.

-Central Christian Church. Not only for giving me a job, but for being a truly God-honoring church. I have never been more proud to be a part of a church. The staff and members here are some of the best people I've ever met.

-My college small group girls. Amy, Ashley, Halley, Bethany, Brittany, Cassie, Michelle, Holly and Karin. Within the past couple of months you girls have shaped me into the person I am today, always encouraging me to be the captivating woman that God created me to be. You are some of the greatest friends I've ever had. You accepted me with open arms and brought me into your group of friends and introduced me to even more amazing people.

-Joe DiMercurio. You are one of those amazing people I was introduced to. I am so grateful to have you and to be able to call you my boyfriend. You bring a whole new level of happiness to my life every single day.

-All my friends. New and old. From my girls from high school to my "table" to Mike and Sarah. You all have impacted me more than you can imagine. Thank you for your friendship.

-My high school small group. Ashley, Christina, Hannah, Jenelle, Melanie, Sidney and Taylor. As much as I am supposed to be leading and teaching you, you girls have taught me just as much. Thank you for opening up to me and trusting me like you have.

-Freedom of religion and from persecution. Working in Global Outreach has opened my eyes to how lucky we truly are to live in America and to have our freedom. We can pray and sing and dance and be loud and public about our religion without the fear of torture or even death.

-My bed. I absolutely love my bed. I'm so grateful I don't have to sleep on the streets. I think thats something we all take for granted.

-My house, car, clothing, food, make up, straightener, water, TV, shoes. Everything that I am spoiled with that I think of as a right instead of a privilege.

There is so much more that could be added on to here. I hope and pray that you take time to remember the things you are thankful for or to let those people know how much you appreciate them. There is no greater time of the year.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone :)