Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Neverland

I decided I'm officially not ready to grow up. Being an adult is way to hard sometimes. I think Peter Pan had the right idea with never growing up. Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could stay kids forever? Maybe, maybe not. There are definitely perks that come along with being a grown up but i would love it if my biggest worry was if my mom was going to let me go out and play.

I have absolutely no motivation towards school anymore. I value learning and education so much but I am so ready for this semester to be over. Going to class is about as fun and ripping out all my hair; which I feel my teachers are doing every time they talk. I am one semester away from getting my Associates and I'm seriously contemplating stopping there, or at least taking a break. I'm just over it right now.

I am in super need of a second job. I LOVE my job at Central but I am just not getting the hours. I can not quit GO so I need another part time job. I don't think I have ever been this worried about money in my whole life. It stresses me out way too much.

I'm just ready for the holiday break! I need a vaca and recharge session. Sometimes I wish we came with batteries so when we started to die down we could just put in new ones and be up and ready to go.

When I was little my daddy used to always tell me he wished I would stay 2 forever. I wouldn't mind being 2 years old right now.