Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Polyvore

Thanks to my amazing fashion-forward friend Maggie, I have stumbled upon this website called Polyvore. Polyvore is a free, easy-to-use web-based application for mixing and matching images from anywhere on the web. It is also a vibrant community of creative and stylish people.
Polyvore lets you create sets composed of individual images using an easy to use, drag and drop editor. After you have created a set, you can publish and share it with your friends and the Polyvore community. You may have heard of Stylemob which is another sort of fashion community. But in Polyvore you get to create sets so you can see what looks good together. As some of you may know I was a fashion merchandising major for awhile and am absolutely in love with anything fashion related. For awhile I wanted to be a fashion journalist or work for a fashion magazine so this site allows me to have fun putting layouts together.
If fashion is something that interests you I highly recommend checking out Polyvore.

Day Casual
Day Casual - by meagangibson on Polyvore.com